|Almond Peach Kefir Smoothie|
This conversation with my dear friend that I had not seen her in a while intrigued me and made me do a deeper study of this I am free to call miraculous drink which you can read below.
Kefir is a drink with a creamy and slightly bitter taste of yoghurt, which is in fact the fermented milk contains calcium, protein, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamins A, B2, B12, C and E. But the most important thing it contain and that I think is very important are enzymes and "probiotics" that relate to microbes that are "beneficial for life."
|Strawberry Milk Kefir|
So the 5 steps that show you how to lose weight with kefir are...
|Low Fat Orange Kefir|
|Water Kefir Soda|
|Blueberry Water Kefir|
- Produce of own antibiotics
- Eliminate "bad" bacteria
- Having rebalanced of intestinal flora and stomach acid
- Regulates metabolism by improving digestion
- Improves blood circulation and normal blood pressure
- Producing an anti-cancer compounds and prevent metastases
- Has antifungal properties to improve the treatment of various skin diseases
- Has a positive effect on the nervous system
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Increases energy and elevates mood
- Studies have shown that milk, cultured 24 hours with live kefir grains can lower cholesterol up to 63%.
- Of 200 subjects with type 2 diabetes, heavy 85% of them have reached a normal glucose level after a month after drinking 3 cups kefir day.
- Many useful enzymes and bacteria in kefir helps in digestion of lactose.
Kefir is often called as "miracle milk" because of its optimal health benefits.